The whole release announcement is on my blog
- more checks when the daemon starts
- switch to django 1.3
- switch to 'userlessname' django application instead of home-made hacks for email-based login
- switch to ckeditor instead of buggy tinymce
- default robots.txt and favicon.ico are now provided
Despite its name, this release does not bring any more feature, but fixes some important bugs (and, of course, other less important fixes/cleanups).
- bug fixes
- people can now browse the list of subscribers when allowed to by the list config
- mod_wsgi integration
- added a README and an example of local_config.py with documentation.
Be warned, this is of alpha quality. That said, it works pretty well here. The full annoncement can be found on my blog
Also available in: Atom