Be warned, this is of alpha quality. That said, it works pretty well here. The full annoncement can be found on my blog
- notification des messages privés sur CroqueMonster
- notification des changements de niveau de votre agence
- notification des variations de score et de réputation de votre agence
- notification des variations de score et de Co2 du syndicat
- notification des agences quittant ou rejoignant votre syndicat
- notification des variations de score et de réputation des agences de votre syndicat
- réglage individuel de chaque notification
- correction de l'annonce décalée des contrats paradoxaux pour les fuseaux horaires différents de la France
- attaques de GrosMiam notifiées toutes les minutes au lieu de toutes les trois minutes
Some new features in this new release:
- Don't go further than 'today' in the graph : this way the graph does not 'fade out' and give the impression that work has stopped on the project.
- new option --display to display the graph instead of just creating a png file
- new option --splitfiles that does the same as --splitauthors..... but on files, obviously :)
- The activity extension will now work even if no display is present, so that you can create png on headless servers for example
Several bugs were fixed as well, most importantly the extension should now work a lot better under Windows.
I would like to thanks Frédéric MOULIN for several contributions, fixing bugs and implementing some of those features!
- Visual C++ 9 / 2008 (Express Edition)
- icc (intel c/c++ compiler) 11.1 20090827
EmergeActivity is a small script based on python and matplotlib that creates an image displaying emerge successes over time. See the wiki for more information and screenshots.
It now has been tested/used for one year and is released as such.
- gestion de nouvelles règles de guerre
- plus de plantage au démarrage
- notification des prochaines mises à jour de PyTiCroque
Most of free software related to symbolic calculus is focused on providing a human interface, with emphasis on expression simplification and exhaustive algorithms and formulas.
Very few can be used as a libraray, with a clear and documented API. Even less use C++, and none is licensed as LGPL
Symia (short for "symbolia") fills this gap. It was developed for industrial needs, and is released by Sylphide Consulting in the hope it could be useful to others.
Examples of what can be done is provided on the web page
It has been long since the last formal release for Zeta, although work has been done. This release features updated toolchain (binutils, gcc) and kernel. Most of the work has focused on the kernel, which can now boot until several threads are started, which is still messy and make the kernel crash.Updated external tools versions are as follow:
- binutils 2.20
- gcc 4.4.0
- linux kernel 2.6.32-rc8
Note for those using the mercurial repositories : the corresponding tag in the four components is ZETA_RELEASE_0_7
The biggest change since beta2 is the move to the great library eigen for all linear algebra handling.
Also available in: Atom