Version 3.0 released
Lots has happened, but i didn't care releasing/tagging. Until now.Feature-wise:
- I added a new solid: truncated icosahedron (soccer ball)
- introduced 'wireframe' mode, where faces aren't displayed. You can see through.
- switch tetrahedron frequencies from 2&4 to 4&8, they are more beautiful.
- updated to (and now requires) python 3
- updated to (and now requires) (py)Qt 5
Less visible, but there were the usual code factorization and bug fixes. The too common "Sphere" was renamed to the more accurate UVSphere